Student Programming Board Workshop 2009
May 17, 2009
Juniata College, Huntingdon PA
Apply for SPBW | What is SPBW? | Schedule | Workshop Details | Contact
Student Programming Board Workshop seeks to bring student leaders from similar colleges together to who serve on major programming boards to
- Share programming knowledge and experience
- Discuss common topics of interest such as marketing, engaging sophomores, and leadership training
- Gain concrete, practical ideas to take back to their home institution
Five Reasons to Attend SPB Workshop
- Network, connect, and establish relationships
- Address, brainstorm, and exchange ideas with student leaders from other campuses
- Stimulate your creative thinking with our “100 Ideas in Under 30 Minutes” exercise
- Visit our Exhibit Room which will hold a range of posters/flyers, t-shirts, event tickets, programs, free hand-outs, and much more used by programming boards in the past
- Learn from your fellow peers through a variety of interactive workshops.
If anyone from your school is interested in leading a workshop, please e-mail Dustin Gee at GEEDL06@juniata.edu.