Transcript Information - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I order a transcript?
- What is the fee for a transcript?
- May the transcript be mailed overnight?
- May I receive my transcript via email?
- How long will it take for my transcript to be processed?
1. How do I order a transcript?
Click here to connect to the online Transcript Request Form, or if on campus you may stop in the Registrar's Office.. Transcript requests are accepted by mail, fax or email. Please indicate a due date if there is a deadline.
3. May the transcript be mailed overnight?
Yes, we will overnight the transcript via UPS. The fee for the mailing the transcript overnight is based on the UPS rates. You will be notified of the charge and a check for the amount should be made payable to Juniata College.