Spring and Fall Semesters
- Food service is provided at the station by a private chef independent of campus food service.
- All students attending spring and fall residential semester are required to sign up for food service on the Field station food service plan.
- The Field Station food service plan provides 3 meals/ day, five day a week. There is no weekend food service as part of the plan. Students wishing to obtain food service while visiting campus are encouraged to purchase DCBs directly from Sodexo food service on campus.
- Fully furnished kitchens are provided in the student residences.
- The RFS student meal planning guide has helpful information for students providing weekend food service at the station.
- No food service is provided. Students are responsible for their own meals.
- The RFS student meal planning guide has helpful information for students providing their own food service at the station.
Meeting and Events Catering
Please contact Crawford catering service at firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange catering